"These broken Stars" Review


These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review can also be found at "Milky Way of Books": http://alexperc92.blogspot.gr/

I began reading this book after the great praise i got from fellow readers. The story follows Lilac LaRoux, daughter of the galaxy's richst man and Major Tarver a war hero. When the spaceship they are on crushes into a unknown planet they both start an attempt to find help and survive.

As the story progress Lilac and Tarver began to fall for each other while the enviroment around them changes. For me this first book of the trilogy has left me laughing and crying. Simlilar emotions got me on the "Across the Universe" series but the emotion especially on the final chapters is worth all the rally the characters have with the planet.

5 of five stars because of the descriptions, the POVs and the ability of Amie Kaufman to leap the hard core sci-fi and give to he reader the open inner world of her heroes.

~A.

View all my reviews

No comments