"Sinner" GoodReads review


Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3.5)Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I've got to say that still Cole knows how to be a adorable, really intimidating singer! That makes me want to hear him sing!

On a companion novel from the Shiver series, Cole and Isabel meet again on L.A. She tries to settle her life back, after returning from Minnesotta while Cole comes back for her. That's at least the first reason. Put in a ridiculous reality show (really insulting) and their double POV and you have Maggie's poetry in flesh (or in paper).

Even if it seems to be the end, I would love to have them all back, Sam, Grace, Cole and Isabel. While the news of the upcoming movie still are scattered all around the Web, i can't stop anticipating the novel on moving to motion picture. Until next time 5 of 5 stars

QUOTES: Cole: TALK?
ISABEL: NO
COLE: SEX?
ISABEL: NO
COLE: ANYTHING?


View all my reviews

No comments