Hello and welcome to the final post for this year on "Milky Way of Books"!
*insert drum roll*
When I started on January 2014, I didn't expect that the blog will either go well or if anyone would actually read my reviews. But 2015 was a good year. In the bookish world. I got to win and buy some of the best books and also I participated in many blog tours, cover reveals and giveaways.
I became part of the Vmafia family, the street team of the amazing Victoria Scott, and swooned over my screen when other amazing bloggers went to BEA. I still plan to save money for the trip overseas but that's another discussion.
But the most important part of 2015? I had a great time in my day job and even more my family was healthy and together.
So for the new year here are some resolutions I hope to achieve:
1. Study for my Master entry exams. Contemporary History can seriously hurt.
2. Find true love. As cheesy as it sounds, I had a bad time this year and I want to change that.
3. I hope to travel. It's a much needed time for myself and if I am able I'll do it.
4. Always help my family. Never leave the ones you love without support.
5. Read more books! 2016 will have amazing titles and my grabby hands are itching.
And last but not least, I hope you will all have a great time with your loved ones, wherever you are on the planet. If any extraterrestrial is also reading this, consider again if you want to come to our planet. We are a crazy species. Especially the bookworms!
What will 2016 bring? Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best year! Until then I leave you with a wonderful gif I found and I'm sure you love.