Feature & Follow Friday #234

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!




Question of the Week:



Happy New Year!!!! What was your favorite book of 2014 - or books if you can't name just one? - Suggested by Alison Can Read


                                                                        My answer:

My most favorite books of 2014 were: Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout, The winner's curse, Kiss of Deception, Dreams of ods and Monsters by Laini Tylor, as also Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. 

What about you?

Now for the Follow Fun!

Alison Can Read



Next Week's Question:

Do you have any fun collections (other than books)? - Suggested by Peace Love Books


This is a Blog Hop!

3.
4.
32.


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 16 hrs, 8 min (1/6/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

8 comments

  1. So many of these are on my list! I just got The Winner's Curse and am dying to read it. Great choices! New bloglovin follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! I really love these books, even when I don't own the copies. I hope to buy them at some point. :) I followed you on Bloglovin too!

      Delete
  2. I've seen several of these around on other FFF posts, but haven't gotten to any of them!
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout is AMAZEBALLS!! I want my own Tink!! <3

    Just followed you ♥

    My #FF post: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2015/01/ff-feature-and-follow-1215.html

    Xo,
    Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started the Lux Series and I love it! I'll definitely be reading all of Armentrout's work! Jessi, The Book Cove BL follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue Lily, Lily Blue was on my list as well! I read Don't Look Back by Armentrout earlier this year and now need to read all books by her that I can find! Great list. I'm a new Bloglovin follower.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Wicked!! I need a Brownie in my life! :P

    Already a follower ♥

    My #FF post: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2015/01/ff-feature-and-follow-1215.html

    Xo,
    Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen Wicked come up a few times in my visits. I'll have to check it out.
    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin :)
    Here is our FF!

    ReplyDelete