Feature & Follow Friday #235

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!




Question of the Week:


Do you have any fun collections (other than books)? - Suggested by Peace Love Books.


                                                                  My answer:

 

I don't know if video-tapes, (you know those we used to a LONG time ago) is considered a collection, but since I've passed them on DVDs I consider them something precious and fun.

Also, when I was smaller I and my sister used to gather stickers of ponies and glittery flowers. What about you?


                                    

Now for the Follow Fun!


Instagram

 

Alison Can Read



Next Week's Question:

  Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second...or third or fourth...copy? - Suggested by A Great Read.

 

 This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 23 hrs, 13 min (1/14/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

10 comments

  1. Glittery stuff used to attract me too when I was small and flowers were sure to attract attention. :)
    New Bloglovin follower

    My FF post

    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couple of video tapes at home as well. Got some super old family videos on them! My Feature and Follow Post. New follower via GFC & BL (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's some old kids tv shows that aren't available any other way that we still have on vhs, but we've no way of playing them any more. :(

    New GFC follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog name! My sister and I used to cover our dresser with stickers and our parents got so mad! New bloglovin follower!

    I just started a new feature on my blog called Giveaway Friday! This week I'm giving away Legend and Champion by Marie Lu! Stop by if you want to win :)

    Crystal @ Books Unbound

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to gather stickers when I was younger too :P *shy* mostly High School Musical ones with Zac Efron :P Love your picks! It reminds me of my childhood :D

    New follower via BL and GFC :)


    Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Used to collect stickers as well, the panini book ones, lol. Following you on insta and bloglovin
    My Ff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. My sister has safelly tucked them into albums! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  8. I still have a few Disney movies on VHS.
    New GFC follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete