Feature & Follow Friday #237

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!




                          Question of the Week: 

 

Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews? - Suggested by A Great Read.

 

 

                                                 My answer:

 

I also post my reviews on GoodReads, Amazon, Twitter and sometimes on Tsu! :)

 

 

 

Now for the Follow Fun!


Instagram
https://www.tsu.co/Alexandra_92

 

Alison Can Read



Next Week's Question:

  Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite? - Suggested by The Realm of Books

 

 This is a Blog Hop!



You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 4 days, 22 hrs, 53 min (1/27/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

7 comments

  1. I'm hoping to start posting on amazon soon :) New bloglovin' follower ;D

    My FF


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to post to Amazon but haven't for awhile. I do always post to Goodreads and tweet a link to my post on Twitter!

    New Bloglovin Follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. NetGalley needs a review if I got the book through them, after that it's Goodreads. But the first, primary spot is my own blog.

    New bloglovin' follower

    Mine for this week: http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/feature-follow-friday-2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have to make sure that I'm posting my reviews for the eGalley's that I receive to Netgalley and Edelweiss, so I find myself obsessively checking my lists and making sure they were cross-posted. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Tsu. Might have to check it out. While I only post on Amazon and Goodreads, I do use other platforms (i.e. Twitter, G+, etc.) to promote. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to check out tsu! I also post my reviews to Goodreads, but I'm very flaky about Amazon. (:

    New follower via Google+, Bloglovin, & GFC!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find posting on social media easier because its just the press of one button. On Goodreads and Amazon it just feels like too much effort sometimes LOL!!
    Old follower.
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/23/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-hopping-time/

    ReplyDelete