Feature and Follow #243

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!


                              Question of the Week: 

Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture! - Suggested by Cornerfolds

 

                                                         My answer:

 

Unfortunately I don't have any furry friends! *sniff* 

But I love them very much!

 


 



 

How about you?




Now for the Follow Fun!


                                                 FOLLOW ME ON GFC ON YOUR LEFT!!

Instagram

Alison Can Read

HAPPY FRIDAY!

 This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 5 days, 22 hrs, 0 min (3/11/2015 11:59 PM North America - Central Standard Time)

11 comments

  1. Y'know, a pet seal would be kind of awesome!
    Old follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute seal. I’m sure he would make a great pet. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post.
    I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the time is right, the perfect pet for you will show up in your life. I cannot count the times that my pets "found" me - not the other way around :)

    Old bloglovin follower

    My F & F

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a seal for a pet would be really awesome!
    New follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-4-furry-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would SO want a pet seal! New follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that seal is cute enough for me!

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you can always get a pet for yourself one day!! They definitely make life worth living!!

    new follower!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. Maybe someday on the pet front. But those are great gifs. Especially the top one.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete