Feature and Follow #277

Welcome to the Feature & Follow


Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow me and them to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code at the host blogs and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

 

 

                            Question of the Week:

   (Because I was absent on previous Friday, I am catching up with this question)

What are your favorite books that have been made into a movie? - Suggested by Girl of 1000 Wonders


                                                     My answer:

Except from Harry Potter? Well, if you count out that the third movie was very different from the book all the series was amazing!

 


BUT, the book I liked as a movie and I hope to like the way they will show the ending is THE HUNGER GAMES!

 My sweet Peeta...what President Snow did to you... (you know what I mean)

 

 One movie I didn't like that much, despite the book being one of the masterpieces is: THE GOLDEN COMPASS.

They had a nice cast but the half book was shown!


 

 

 

Now for the Follow Fun!


                                           FOLLOW ME ON GFC ON YOUR LEFT!!

                                                       FOLOW ME BY EMAIL

Instagram

Alison Can Read

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments