The Versatile Blogger Award



Hello! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Sarah +One Curvy Blogger so today's post will be 7 things you don't know about me, or you can guess by my posts on the blog! Thank you Sarah!



But first, the RULES:

1) Show the award on your blog
2) Thank the person who nominated you.
3) Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
5) Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.

7 Facts about me:

1) I like watching all Disney movies again and again to the point of crying always at the same scenes. Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King for example.
2) If I were good in math, I'd like to become an astrophysics teacher but alas the numbers hate me!
3) I love reading New Adult, even if I rarely post reviews of them in my blog. ;)
4) I can bake a mean chocolate cake with extra frosting on the top. My Mama is so proud :P
5) I wish to attend BEA one day if my economics and the global history allow it.
6) I've been rejected 8 times so far from Publishers on my Wattpad novels. But patience is a virtue right?
7) I want to meet the one for me. Despite dating, I still haven't found him...

I nominate because I can't bother for more my top ones:
1) Tikaa from FANGIRL Confessions
2) Blessie from Mischievous Reads
3) Shannon from It Starts at Midnight
4) Faye from The Social Potato

No comments