Top 10 of the Best Book Couples for 2016


Hello everyone and Happy Holidays! As a part of Fikishun's celebration for the final week of 2016 here's my list of the Top Ten books I've read on 2016 in no particular order. The event is hosted by Rachel of Fiktshun Jaime of Two Chicks on Books,  Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Bridget of Dark Faerie Tales



Today's feature is a list of the best couples I've read in my 2016 pile. Trying again not to repeat with titles from the previous posts (you have no idea how hard that is!), I have included books from both indie and traditional publishing. This one contains both Young Adult and New Adult titles. In no particular order here you go!


















Honorable mentions:








How about you? Which book couples are your favorite?










No comments