Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten NA Books!

                                      


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #96: Anything we want to share on our Top Ten Tuesday post! For this week to post about my Top Ten New Adult novels I love to read! Despite Milky Way of Books being primarly a YA blog, I also want to feature the New Adult category.

The books featured are either ones I read on 2016 or earlier than 2016.

Here we go!


10: Fire in You by J. Lynn: Well of course I'd include J. Lynn's books! As the YA author Hen Armentrout she is amazing but as a NA author she can blow your mind! 








9: Beautiful by Christina Lauren: The final book of this series was one of the best. There were all the couples in there as also a crazy road trip!




8: Ramsay by Mia Sheridan: As one of the stand-alone novels based on the Zodiac signs, Ramsay was also one of my favorite reads back on 2016. But as a Sagittarius, her novel Archer's Voice will always be one of my loved ones.





7: Priceless & Consolation Prize by Linda Kage: These two novels of the author's Forbidden Men series were the most diverse in the NA category for me at least. It would be better to read all the books before these two so you can know about all the characters.








6: Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle: One of the best traveling romance books. I love every stoy Karina Halle has written but this little gem has won me over. Try reading "Love in English" first before getting to this one. And after make sure to read the rest of the books!





5: Deceptive Cadence by Katie Hamstead: This book is maybe one of the most underratted in the NA. Don't let the cover stop you; this is a story of magic realism and time travel, love and redemption. It deserves more!





4: Unteachable by Elliot Wake (f.k.a Leah Raeder): This book has a touch of forbidden in it, but you can't miss the heart-breaking way everything is written. I still listen to the audiobook.





3: The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmersky: This book had been on my TBR list since 2013 but when I picked it, I fell in love with the main characters and the fun banter between them. Not to mention the romance!





2: The Game Plan by Kristen Callihan: I think we all need an Ethan in our lives! Maybe one of the best books of this series!






1: Four Seconds to Lose by K.A. Tucker: I love everything this author has written but this one? It's one of the best.











No comments