Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I read in one sitting


                                         

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #102: Books I can read and re-read in one sitting. For this list I've included both Young Adult and New Adult titles. I should add books from most known authors too but I decided to give a chance on some of my other favorites!


10: Firebird series by Claudia Gray: I am still reading the third and final book of this amazing series but I did finish this one in one sitting. The plot, the running through dimensions, everything was superb!




9: Uprooted by Naomi Novik: This little gem with a touch of Howl's Moving Castle/Beauty and the Beast is also one of the books I like re-reading. Mostly as an audiobook because the narrator's voice is very good!



8: A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet: This NA fantasy series based on the Greek mythology is known for the strong heroine the great fights and the romance. I did read it in one day too!





7: Reaping Angels by Laura Thalassa: Bet you didn't know that this book is filled with super heroes! I really want a sequel for this book but it's funny and with a sweet romance.





6: The Untold Tale series by J.M. Frey: I always re-read this series. If they ever become audiobooks I'll make sure to buy them too! That much I enjoy J. M. Frey's writing who doesn't fear to breach and reform tropes and cliches in YA but also creat unforgettable characters!




5: Air Awakens series by Elise Kova: If you like Sarah J. Maas or Susan Dennard, then you'll enjoy this debut series. I did too because there is war, romance and cliffhangers!





4: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon: I loved this book! And re-read it too!. The drawings, how sweet the romance was, not to mention that this one is also a movie!




3: Four Seconds to Lose by K.A. Tucker: I can't remember how many times I've re-read or re-listened to this book of the series. Cain and Charlie's story is still one I love to read and re-read.





2: ILLUMINAE by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman: It took me three days to read the ARC the first time but from now on I love every tiny bit of this gem. Yes there are horrible things happening here but the plot and the adrenaline you feel from reading this book can keep you hooked!




1: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows: The best and maybe the most emotional series I've ever read. Maybe it's the them of souls that touched me from the first time I read this book back on 2014. Reincarnation, music, colors and a land filled with mystical creatures are the key elements of Jodi's debut series.





No comments