Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Instantly NOT Want To Read A Book

                                    


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #106: What can make me NOT want to add a book on my TBR list? Here are my top 10 picks!


10: Animal abuse


9: Love triangles


8: Thrillers


7: War novels 


6: Something titled: "For the fans of Twilight" or "The New 50 Shades of Grey".


5: Something also titled: "For the fans of Divergent". They did it on "Defy the Stars" by Claudia Gray BUT the author and the book did'nt disappoint. The book was amazing.


4: Romance winning over the plot. What's wrong with slow-burning romance? Thankfully the past 4 years I'm blogging this hasn't happened much to me.


3: Racism


2: Too "white" books. I want diversity!

1: INSTA-LOVE!

No comments