Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Summer Reads!


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #110: In which I post about the best books to read in summer or they are going to be released in summer! Here's my top 10 choices in both YA and NA!


10: Breathe (Summer Breeze #1) by Abbi Glines: Though I've read the first book only the series has amazing reviews and love sparks in the summer!



9: Nowhere but Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry: A summer vacation, an MC club and a family secret are the main pros in this series! I loved the first book but honestly, I adored the rest.



8: I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios: One of the most emotional read of my 2016 Read list! Dealing with life after school, PTSD and the impossible chance of love this little bit is recommended!



7: Ten Tiny Breaths series by K.A. Tucker: I love, love these books! Amazing characters, too many feels and great dialogues!



6: The Darkest Promise (Lords of the Underworld #13) by Gena Showalter: It's Cameo's story! I've waiting for her arc in a long time and I believe that slowly this series is coming to an end. Still it's one of my anticipated summer reads!



5: Girl out of Water by Laura Silverman: I still haven't read this book but it has surfing, summer and self-discovery.



4: What to say Next by Julie Buxbaum: I had the chance to review an ARC of this beauty and I adored the characters and the plot! School, bullying a character of is unique and smart can make your heart melt from its sweetness!



3: Silver Silence by Nalini Singh: I never miss the chance to read a book by my favorite NA/A author! I love her worlds and her characters!



2: The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee: This anticipated summer read has gained many positive reviews! I can't wait for it!



1: Love in English & Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle: The first book is set in Spain and it's a steamy NA with forbidden love. The second is also set in summer in New Zealand! These are by far my most favorite books by Karina Halle!






No comments