Top 10 Tuesday: Ten Books On My Fall TBR List! (and it has so much more!)


This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #119: This list will feature my fall TBR list and maybe I'll try to choose the best 10? :)


10: The Loneliest girl in the universe by Lauren James: A sci-fi thriller with mystery and romance! I loved Lauren's previous books and I'm sure I'll love this one too!




9: Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco: Give me blood! And romance and adventure! I love the first book of the series and I hope to see some more revamping of the classics here! (like the Wolfman of Jekyl anf Hyde!)




8: The Emperor of Evening stars by Laura Thalassa: Despite this book being a novella is also one of my anticipated books! The series, while carrying a vibe of ACOTAR in it is completely a NA with amazing world-building and romance!




7: Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (almost) as awesome as me by Carrie DiRisio: I'm excited for this one too! I love the Twitter handle of Broody who always makes me laugh! This is also a nice slap to all the tropes we see in YA.




6: Devils and Thieves by Jennifer Rush: Motorcycle clubs meet magic! This is quite a unique combination and I'm curious too!




5: All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater: I loved The Raven Boys series and I was quite excited to learn about this upcoming book too! The blurb is strange and exciting and the cover is beautiful too!




4: An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson: I really-really want this book! It has gorgerous art by Charlie Bowater (you know her for her fanart on ACOTAR AND the coloring book) and for a strange reason I keep expecting to meet Lucien here too!




3: Renegades by Marissa Meyer: Super-heroes and villains? Romance? Sign me in! I couldn't expect anything less by the author of the Lunar Chronicles!




2: Wild Beauty by Anna Marie McLemore: Latina bi girls and a curse! Anna's wiritng and stories belong to my tiny list of the most poetic colorful writing I've ever read!




1: The Silenced Tale (The Accidental Turn #3) by J.M. Frey: Although there is no cover yet, this is one of my most anticiapted books! The second book ended with quite a blast and I can't help but wonder what will happen to my favorite heroes!







Honorable mentions to some books of my 2018 list!











No comments