Top 10 Tuesday: My 10 Best Couples!


This meme is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is Top Ten Tuesday #137: Since Valentine's Day is coming I decided to feature 10 of my favorite couples! Be it from movies or books!


10: Tristan and Yvaine from "Stardust": I loved the movie and the book even more! 







9: Forsyth and Pip from "The Untold Tale": He is a brave, sweet man and she is a strong-willed woman who surpasses her fears and traumas! 



8: Jane and Asher from "The Conduit": They still need to work some issues but they are a strong couple!




7: Archer and Miranda from "Firelight": A romance in Victorian London with lots of paranormal creatures!




6: Will, Jem, Tessa from "The Infernal Devices": My heart will always root for them! It's the only love triangle that I don't mind!
  






5: Callypso and Des from "Rhapsodic": Soulmates and incredible mystery!




4: Lazlo and Sarai from "Strange the Dreamer": I ADORED this book! My poor babies deserve a happy ending!




3: ALL the characters from Sarah J. Maas: That goes beyond saying for all of them!






2: Belle and the Beast: Well they do have relationship goals with THAT library!




1: Westley and Buttercup from "The Princess Bride": Of course they are on the top!












HONORABLE MENTION goes to the couples from the Bird and the Sword series by Amy Harmon!





No comments